Questions and Answers on How to Start to Wedding Process and Questions about my services
GET STARTED NOW
1st Step Marriage Licenses Fee
Marriage License is $35 it can be paid by credit card or money order payable to the City Clerk.
The marriage license is valid for 60days execs for active military personnel with is valid for 180days. The license can be used anywhere within New York State and can not be used outside of New York State
2nd Step The Licenses Process
With this link you can begin the marriage licenses process Clerk Office Online to begin the application process to receive a Marriage License online This will speed up the process which then must be completed in person at the Office of the City Clerk. The couples to be married must complete the process by appearing at the Office of the City Clerk in person, together and at the same time, you must have the The Proper Identifacation . Your Marriage License will be processed while you wait. Make sure to read all the information on the License to make sure there is no mistakes. After you receive your Marriage License you will have to wait 24hrs before you can get married.
3rd Step Marriage Ceremony Process
The Marriage Ceremony Fee is $25 by credit card or money order payable to the City Clerk. The Bride and Groom must arrive together with the same proper identification you brought when you obtained your Marriage License.
The Bride and Groom must arrive with at least one witness, who must be 18 years of age or over. The witness or witnesses must bring proper identification, the photographer can also serve as your witness also.
4. How long will you stay with us: I will stay with for the whole marriage process. We will take pictures before, during and after the ceremony. depending on the package you choose we will also take pictures outside in the Wedding Garden or a City Land Mark of your choice.
5. The Address The City Clerk Office is located 141 Worth Street Manhattan NY 10013
6. Witness: I can also serve as your witness at no additional charge or you can use you relative or a friend
7. Do Your Have a Facebook: City Hall Wedding Photographer & UK to NYC Wedding Photographer
8. How Do We Receive Our Photos: I will send you a Sharable Gallery Download Like to all your Edited Pictures. The gallery is also a Slide show and you can also purchase prints at a great rate.
9. How many wedding have you done: I have well over 100 weddings under my belt, my reviews speaks my character Same Sex Couples is also welcome.
10 Do You Have Reviews:
My Weddingwire.com Reviews
My Thumbtack.com Reviews
My Yelp.com Reviews
11. How Can We Book You: I can be reached via my Contact Page – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Call or Text 1.917.577.6939 or Feel free to use the Blue & White Message link located of the bottom right of the screen.